- Beth Brennan, Montana Supreme Court Opinion Summaries, The Montana Lawyer (2012-date)
- Beth A. Brennan & Andrew King-Ries, A Fall From Grace: United States v. W.R. Grace and the Need for Criminal Discovery Reform, 20 Cornell J. of Law & Public Policy 313 (Feb. 2011)
- Beth Brennan, Implicit Reasoning & The Unconscious Brain, Second Draft (2009)
- Beth Brennan & Matt Clifford, Standing, Ripeness, and Forest Plan Appeals, 17 PUB. LAND L. REV. 125 (1996)
- Jack Tuholske & Beth Brennan, The National Forest Management Act: Judicial Interpretation of a Substantive Environmental Statute, 15 PUB. LAND L. REV. 53 (1994)
Beth’s scholarship is available at http://umontana.academia.edu/BethBrennan.
The Montana Supreme Court summaries are available on her website.